On this website your may learn information on when, how a what personal data we process and how we protect them.
Declaration on protection of personal data
of job applicants
Personal data Controller
TES s.r.o., registered office at Pražská 597, 674 01 Třebíč, ID no.:45477973, e-mail: email@example.com, incorporated in the Companies Register kept by the Regional Court in Brno, section C, file 4884, (further only as the Controller“) hereby informs you, in compliance with Regulation no.: 12 of the European parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 about protection of personal data of physical persons in relation to processing of personal data and free movement of such data (further only as „GDPR“), about processing of Your personal data and Your rights.
Scope of personal data processing
Personal data are processed in the scope as provided by subject to the Controller, and are processed in compliance with valid legal regulations or in order to fulfil legitimate requirements of the Controller.
Personal data sources
Personal data coming directly from data subjects, who intended to apply for the working position of the Controller or participated in interview for the working position by this way:
- in person,
- on-line communication form (available on the web pages of TES s.r.o.).
Category of data which are subject-matter of processing
- Job applicant address and identification data (family name,date of birth, address, e-mail address).
- Data on education and trainings (education, professional acitivity, skills and competences).
Category of subjects
Category of personal data recipients
Data processing only for an internal use of the Controller.
Partner contracted for website and webhosting control and administration.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
The main purpose is to fill vacant work position adequately by qualified employee (data subject).
During the selection procedure personal data of subjects are processed at the request of the subject.
The Controller will process personal data of the successful job applicant complying to the employer requirements if the job applicant gives the consent to process his personal data to the Controller for the period of 1 year in order to allow for the contacting the successful applicant in case of new selection procedure.
Means of the processing and protection of personal data
Personal data are processed by individual authorised employees of the Controller or Processor.
Considering personal data acquired by means of website recorded from the communication form provided by job applicant (the subject of data) there is an external processor included who manages webpages and provides webhosting and keeps personal data records for the limited period of time.
Data are processed manually in electronic or paper-based form, further also in electronic information systems while respecting safety requirements for administration and processing of personal data. Processing personal data does involve neither automated decision-making nor profiling. For this purpose the Controller implemented technical and organizational measures to ensure personal data protection against unlawful or accidental access, changes, destruction or loss, unlawful transfer, processing or other unauthorised misuse of personal data. All persons who are entitled in its working position (or within taken working responsibilities) come into contact with personal data are well trained and committed to obligation of confidentiality. They are also obliged to follow valid legal regulations relevant to the protection of personal data.
Period of the processing of personal data
Personal data of job applicants with unsatisfying qualification are disposed immediately after the conclusion of the selection procedure and notifying the applicant.
Personal data of eligible applicant with given consent to the processing of personal data are disposed 1 year after the consent had been given.
Rights of the Subject of personal data
A) The subject of personal data, in case she/he gave the consent with processing of personal data has the right to withdraw the consent at any time.
The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
B) In compliance with article 12 of GDPR Regulation the Controller informs the subject at the subject´s request about rights for the access to personal data and the following information:
- Purpose of processing.
- Category of personal data concerned.
- Recipients of the Category of Recipients who have will have an access to the personal data.
- Scheduled period for which the personal data will be kept.
- All available information about the source of personal data, unless they are not provided by the Subjects of personal data.
- Information whether the automated decision-making incl. profiling is performed.
C) Every data subject, who learns or assumes that the Controller or the processor performs processing of his personal data in contrary to the protection of private or personal life of the subject or the Law, especially if personal data are inaccurate with respect to the purpose of the processing, may:
- Ask the Controller for the explanation.
- Ask the Controller to eliminate unjustified status which may be in particular related to: blocking, rectification, adding information or erasure of personal data.
- If the request of the data subject according to article 1 is assumed as legible, the Controller will without undue delay remedy the unjustified status.
- If the Controller does not comply with the request of the data subject according to article 1, the subject has the right to contact the supervisory authority for protection of personal data directly which is the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Procedure specified in the article does not preclude that the subject of data may contact and forward the claims to the supervisory authority directly.
Please, if you have questions concerning this Declaration on the protection of personal data or the way of collecting data of job applicants or relevant your comments, you are kindly asked to address them to: tel.: +420 568 838 421, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Declaration valid as of September 1, 2020.